- Push-to-connect design. Just push in and the tube mount is completed.
- Compact design for piping in narrow spaces.
- Plated brass and stainless steel bodies are available for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Available in various end configurations to satisfy a wide range of pneumatic applications.
- Compact socket with built-in valve and 14mm OD sleeve. Suits applications calling for compact and modular components.
- Just push in the plug to the socket for connection by easy one hand operation.
- Chrome-plated brass for corrosion resistance adopted for the body. Stable performance for long life.
- A wide line-up of end configurations (female and male threads, hose barbs, manifolds) enables suitability with a wide range of piping applications such as pneumatic, scientific and medical equipment.
- Also available with Tube Fitter quick connect/disconnect type.
- Both socket and plug have built-in automatic shut-off valves.
- Compact size with max. outer dia. 17.5mm.
- Compact yet operator friendly sleeve design.
- For small bore piping from temperature control piping to scientific equipment.
- Body materials in stainless steel or brass, excellent in corrosion resistance.
- Four types of end configuration enable suitability with a wide range of piping applications.
- Compact design for space saving.
- Just push plug into socket for connection. Simply push the button on the socket for disconnection.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications from medical/scientific equipment to beverage machines or semiconductor manufacturing devices.
- Lightweight design suits direct connection to power tools. Aluminum body is adopted for some models to reduce the weight.
- Just push the plug into socket for easy one hand connection.
- Available in various end configurations for a wide range of pneumatic applications.
- Model 02S20P can be connected with sockets for Hi Cupla Models 20, 30 and 40.
- Also available with quick connect / disconnect Tube Fitter type.